If you have any questions or concerns about your Property Assessment Notice
please contact MPAC direct at 1-866-296-6722.
2016 Assessment Update - Notices for Farm and Business Properties
As of October 11, 2016 Property Assessment Notices for farm and business properties were mailed out by the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation. Some key dates, including the associated Request for Reconsideration (RfR) deadlines are noted below:
2017 Interim Property Tax Bills have been mailed out. Installments are due February 27 and May 29, 2017.
Property tax payments can be made by one of the following methods:
- In Person: The municipal office is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and accepts payments made by cheque, cash or debit. After hours, payments can be dropped in the mailbox outside the main door of the municipal office.
- Mail: Cheques can be mailed to 4766 Highway 61, Neebing, ON P7L 0B5
- Bank: Payments can be made online, by telephone banking or at any branch location of most Canadian financial institutions.
- Credit Card: Payments can be made by credit card either online or by telephone at 1-844-886-5888. To make a credit card payment online, click on the Paymentus logo below. Be advised that there is a fee to use this service.
At this time The Corporation of the Municipality of Neebing does not accept automatic bank withdrawal as a form of payment.
- To view the 2012 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2013 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2014 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2015 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2016 Tax Rates click here
- For a Tax Rate Comparison from 1998 - 2016 click here
The Municipality is not responsible for determining a property's assessed value. For detailed assessment information please contact the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) at 1 (866) 296-6722 or www.mpac.ca.