2019 Final Property Tax Bills have been mailed out. Installments are due August 26 and October 28, 2019.
Property tax payments can be made by one of the following methods:
- In Person: The municipal office is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and accepts payments made by cheque, cash or debit. After hours, payments can be dropped in the mailbox outside the main door of the municipal office.
- Mail: Cheques can be mailed to 4766 Highway 61, Neebing, ON P7L 0B5
- Bank: Payments can be made online, by telephone banking or at any branch location of most Canadian financial institutions.
- Credit Card: You can use your credit card to pay your account either online or over the telephone by using the PAYMENTUS credit card processing service. Be advised that PAYMENTUS will charge you a service fee of 1.75% on the amount of your transaction. For example, a $100 payment by credit card will cost you an additional $1.75 in service fees charged by PAYMENTUS. To make a credit card payment online, click on the Paymentus logo below. To make a credit card payment over the telephone call 1-844-886-5888.
At this time The Corporation of the Municipality of Neebing does not accept automatic bank withdrawal as a form of payment.
- To view the 2016 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2017 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2018 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2019 Tax Rates click here
- For a Tax Rate Comparison from 1998 - 2018 click here
The Municipality is not responsible for determining a property's assessed value. For detailed assessment information please contact the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) at 1 (866) 296-6722 or www.mpac.ca.