2017 Final Property Tax Bills have been mailed out. Installments are due August 28 and October 30, 2017.
Property tax payments can be made by one of the following methods:
- In Person: The municipal office is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and accepts payments made by cheque, cash or debit. After hours, payments can be dropped in the mailbox outside the main door of the municipal office.
- Mail: Cheques can be mailed to 4766 Highway 61, Neebing, ON P7L 0B5
- Bank: Payments can be made online, by telephone banking or at any branch location of most Canadian financial institutions.
- Credit Card: Payments can be made by credit card either online or by telephone at 1-844-886-5888. To make a credit card payment online, click on the Paymentus logo below. Be advised that there is a fee to use this service.
At this time The Corporation of the Municipality of Neebing does not accept automatic bank withdrawal as a form of payment.
- To view the 2012 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2013 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2014 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2015 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2016 Tax Rates click here
- To view the 2017 Tax Rates click here
- For a Tax Rate Comparison from 1998 - 2017 click here
The Municipality is not responsible for determining a property's assessed value. For detailed assessment information please contact the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) at 1 (866) 296-6722 or www.mpac.ca.